Weekend cycling

"Life is like cycling. To keep up the balance, you need to keep moving" _Albert Einstein

Cycling, was the mode of transport which majority of us took when were in school. But now its just become a hobby. Well, cycling deserves much more than that! Let me tell you why. Check the details of my previuos ride.



I mean, in which other modes of transport can you reach a destination 8 km away in 25 min, in a city like Bangalore? So, cycling, according to me is also the only mode of transport in which you hit the destination, right on time, be it heavy traffic or light. And I need not remind the obvious health advantages of cycling. So, get your bike and lets hit the road!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AEM technology stack

Composite Components in AEM using "cq:template"

Understanding Adobe I/O with AEM